A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookies help the web to register and remember your visit when you browse the same page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be greatly decreased. To see more information about cookies which store information, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the following details the cookies used by this website in order to inform you with the greatest possible accuracy.
This site uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we can combat spam.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to Google processing your information. Therefore, to exercise any rights in this regard you must do so by contacting Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as, Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. The following is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties listed in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and your right to activate or deactivate them should be carried out from here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the company stores cookies on computer servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties except in cases when necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbour Agreement which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in line with European standards. The following link provides detailed information regarding this. Attached is another link provides information about the use Google makes of cookies.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.